GO GO GO OPTIBELT
OPTIBELT CAR POWER – OEM REFERENCES
The big players rely on Optibelt. Leading global car manufacturers pay particular attention to top quality in original equipment. Our development prowess is renowned, our precision tools and machines are custom-made and our battery of tests is unrivalled. Optibelt's engineers have the right solution for every drive and thereby assure our quality lead. That's why we are always in pole position with OEM business. As a reliable partner to the international automotive industry, we are proud of our ever expanding references.
OUR STRONG FLEET
OPTIBELT TRUCK POWER – OEM REFERENCES
In the market for commercial vehicles, cost efficiency is more significant today as a crucial competitive factor than it has ever been. Whether we’re talking of vans, light lorries or super trucks – drive components are being optimised continuously in the pursuit of measurable, cost-effective competitive advantages. Safety and reliability are the goal. As an OE partner to virtually every large manufacturer, Optibelt is an active part of the development process. Having the manufacturers‘ trust certainly pays off. That’s why apparently insignificant losses of time due to the failure of small, inexpensive components can quickly become an incredibly costly problem in the era of ‘just-in-time’ logistics that we live in. It is for this reason, too, that professional repair shops responsible for the maintenance of such fleets rely on the OE quality and precision that Optibelt offers.
NON IDENTICAL TWINS -
SO SIMILAR AND YET SO DIFFERENT
Our long-distance runner with high cost-effectiveness and an enormous range. And now also wet slip optimised - it doesn’t screech and works perfectly, even in wet conditions.
- Flexible and highly resilient
- Low noise and vibration whatever the speed
- Fibre-reinforced EPDM compound with polyester or aramid tensile cord
- Extremely resistant to cold and heat
THE ELASTIC ONE
An innovative drive belt for new drive concepts and space-saving designs.
- Power transmission without the use of common tension pulleys
- Consists of EPDM rubber, fibre-reinforced and with elastic cord
- Elastic tensile member ensures self-tensioning over a long service life
- Must never be replaced with a standard PK ribbed belt
- The installation of the EPK requires the optibelt MT-A I and MT-A II installation tools