The future belongs to the coming generations. For this reason, it is important to arrange the future responsibly and leave future generations a world worth living in.
Conscious handling of resources, protection of the environment and climate are part of running a sustainable business and last but not least forms the basis of intergenerational fairness.
Looking into the future, OPTIBELT avows itself to running the business in this sustainable way and is committed to limiting to a minimum the strain put on humans, environmental contamination and burdening the climate when producing, transporting and distributing products.
The fact that OPTIBELT sustainably operates and produces with regard to protecting the environment was already confirmed in 2011 during its second re-certification. The environmental certificate according to DIN EN ISO 14001 was granted for the first time in September 2005.
Already at that time, OPTIBELT had proven that it works according to an environment management system in compliance with internationally recognised standards. Until November 2014, the current environmental certificate applies to all parts of the OPTIBELT company throughout Germany.
According to a recent update, the Taicang/China establishment’s certificate shall remain valid until the end of July 2017.
The Arntz OPTIBELT Group has provided an environmental management system that is just as strict as it is ambitious.
our environmental policy
It is certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001.
- The Arntz OPTIBELT Group is committed to complying with existing environmental laws, regulations and stipulations.
- We see it as our duty to continually improve our environmental performance.
- The Arntz OPTIBELT Group avows itself to promote the environmental awareness of its staff by means of trainings and environmental audits.
- It is our endeavour to obtain raw materials and energy according to the principles of sustainable development.
- We are committed to limiting the strain on humans and environmental contamination due to the production, storage, transport and distribution of our products to a level which has been considered unavoidable.
- For new developments, we follow the goal to determine possible effects to the environment ahead of time and to avoid burdens or eliminate them completely.
Corveyer Allee 15
P: +49 (0) 52 71 - 6 27 01