UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS
Optibelt has the right ribbed belt for every environment and drive geometry. Our optibelt RBK made of EPDM is particularly dependable in extreme temperatures and severe weather conditions: It delivers optimum performance in a temperature range from -40°C to +120°C. This lets cars and trucks operate reliably even after long periods of inactivity in winter.
GO GO GO OPTIBELT
OPTIBELT CAR POWER – OEM REFERENCES
The big players rely on Optibelt. Leading global car manufacturers pay particular attention to top quality in original equipment. Our development prowess is renowned, our precision tools and machines are custom-made and our battery of tests is unrivalled. Optibelt's engineers have the right solution for every drive and thereby assure our quality lead. That's why we are always in pole position with OEM business. As a reliable partner to the international automotive industry, we are proud of our ever expanding references.
The easy way: with a KIT!
Repair kits for cars and trucks
Quality since 1872
Current reference catalogue
NON IDENTICAL TWINS -
SO SIMILAR AND YET SO DIFFERENT
Our long-distance runner with high cost-effectiveness and an enormous range. And now also wet slip optimised - it doesn’t screech and works perfectly, even in wet conditions.
- Flexible and highly resilient
- Low noise and vibration whatever the speed
- Fibre-reinforced EPDM compound with polyester or aramid tensile cord
- Extremely resistant to cold and heat
THE ELASTIC ONE
An innovative drive belt for new drive concepts and space-saving designs.
- Power transmission without the use of common tension pulleys
- Consists of EPDM rubber, fibre-reinforced and with elastic cord
- Elastic tensile member ensures self-tensioning over a long service life
- Must never be replaced with a standard PK ribbed belt
- The installation of the EPK requires the optibelt MT-A I and MT-A II installation tools
The right tool for the right job
optibelt MT-A II
Find out more
OPTIBELT REPAIR KITS
ALL YOU NEED IN ONE KIT – FOR CARS AND TRUCKS
REPAIR KITS CAR POWER
Only by not compromising on spare parts can you assure customers of maximum safety and a drive system that works perfectly. Throughout the world, professional repair shops play it safe when changing timing belts and rely on OPTIBELT precision.
Our repair kits are made of optimally aligned components which are changed at the same time to maximise safety and cost-effectiveness.
- Vehicle-specific optibelt ZRK timing belts
- Matching tension and guide idler pulleys
- Associated fittings
- With optional water pump, if required
Furthermore, the optibelt Kit repair sets save you the need to carry out laborious ordering of individual parts.
REPAIR KIT TRUCK POWER
Whether people or goods are being conveyed: There is stiff competition in the transport business. All the more reason to avoid time-consuming and expensive vehicle failure. Therefore, Optibelt offers complete repair kits that are especially assembly-friendly. The optibelt KIT for commercial vehicles consists of a ribbed belt with matching tension and guide idler pulleys.
All components are perfectly geared to each other. We always recommend changing them all at once. Failures caused by wrong tension due to faulty tension pulleys can be virtually eliminated with regular checks. We would be happy to send you the KIT cross-over list or our Assembly and Maintenance brochure with more details on our repair kits and how to use them.
AT A GLANCE!
- All parts included in a single repair set
- In tried and tested OE quality
- Functional packaging
- For all conventional commercial vehicles and buses